The following constitutes a variety of my written works, which includes the dissertation, academic papers, articles, and Paul’s Reflections, which are typically more informal and address my thoughts about the topics of the day.
Enhancing Ministry Participation and Effectiveness through Training in Personality Differences (2020). The purpose of the project was to enhance ministry participation and effectiveness by training leaders in the value and differences of personalities and equipping them to motivate and engage members through these personality differences.
- Baptism: A Paper (December 2015)
- Discerning the Will of God: A Paper (August 2015)
- Providing Support for Students with Dyslexia in the Small College Setting (March 2014).
- Implied Curriculum: A Paper (February 2013)
- Quality of Quality of Education and Motivation: A Research Project (May 2011)
- Contemporary Issues Paper (February 2011)
- Music Educators and Developmental Psychology: A Paper (July 2010)
- An Analysis of Choral Works of Tschesnokoff, J.S. Bach, Brahms, Saint Saens and others (2007).
- Exegetical Fallacies by DA Carson (July 2016)
- A Rulebook for Arguments by Anthony Weston (July 2016)
- Who Stole My Church? by Gordon MacDonald (July 2015)
- Being Bright is Not Enough by Peggy Hawley (July 2015)
- Life in the Spirit: Spiritual Formations in Theological Perspectives (July 2015)
- How to Read a Book by Mortimer Adler (July 2015)
- Seven Habits by Steve Covey (June 2015)
- Coming soon…